The engineering section perform project preparation and design solutions to customer requirements, including the processing of all kinds of documentation of supplied electrical low voltage equipment.
Long-term experiences our designers are guarantee to ensure of high demands on project documentation, conceptual switchboard solutions, clarity, selection of LV components and processing quality LV switchgears.
Our team of designers have processed during its activity hundreds of domestic and foreign projects, whose implementation can be found for example in China, India, UAE, Russia, South America and many European countries.
Our work includes:
- Control of technological processes projects
- Safety machinery projects
- Projects of power systems for heavy lifting electromagnets
- Test workplaces projects
- Manufacturing and Customer Documentation
- Support to customers during project initiation stage
Documentation are processed by electronically in "CAD / CAE software" product Pcschematic or AutoCAD in accordance with applicable regulations and standards.
A complete documentation includes:
- The circuit diagrams
- Layouts of mounting surfaces
- External cable and wire lists
- Parts list and material specifications
- Instructions for use and maintenance
In our projects we design components mainly produced by Schneider Electric, but we will meet any customer requirements for a different manufacturer or supplier.
In the sector of MACO - power supplies for heavy lifting electromagnets, the specific solutions and new product developments are performed by professional team of our specialists.